Relief efforts are still in full effect after Hurricane Harvey. There are an increasing number of resources available for those impacted to get help and opportunities to offer help. The Texas Tribune provided an extensive list of resources from legal contacts to pet lost-and-founds. Below are a few resources unique to their list.
- This guide by the U.S. Small Business Administration will help you find low-interest, long-term disaster loans.
- Find out if you qualify for unemployment benefits if you lost your job during the hurricane.
- Need to talk to a legal expert? Call the State Bar of Texas legal hotline toll-free at 800-504-7030 or visit their website.
- Donate here to help undocumented communities recover from the flood.
- Various organizations need blood donations.
- Sign up to adopt a displaced animal.