Helping Harvey Victims
We believe every family deserves a chance to get their life back in order. While thousands are in shelters and have limited internet access and phone service we have created a team of volunteers across the nation that will help initiate their insurance claim process. We are also organizing teams across the city to help with the repairs on homes that have been damaged and the homeowners do not have insurance.
We need donations, sponsors, and volunteers on the phones and online
Get help with from team of volunteers.
Resources and Links to help in this difficult time.
Frequently Asked Questions
Stay informed! Let us help.
The Under Our Wings Initiative Provide 4 Others focuses on strengthening the foundation of our community. We are in need of funding to keep helping the families that need to file for their insurance, find a place to live, and get their life back in order. Sponsoring these families gives them a second chance. Our adopt a home program will let you know exactly who you are helping in the community.More Info
Simply put, your donation will help cover the costs of helping families get back on their feet. We are covering the costs of filing, mailing, transportation, and resources needed to get them back on their feet. Your donation will make an impact, every dollar makes a difference.More Info
The more volunteers, the better! Volunteering with us will help us provide more families with the aid they need to get back on their feet. We have opportunities both in Houston, TX and remote. Explore your volunteer opportunities!More Info
- The Texas Tribune is hosting events to help Hurricane Harvey victims take steps to get...
- We are headed out to another home this weekend and need help from some willing...
- This past weekend, about two dozen amazing volunteers gathered at a home in Beaumont to...
- We are looking for volunteers to assist in hanging sheetrock in a home in Beaumont. The...
- ¿Su casa sufrió daños por inundaciones? ¿Necesita ayuda para reconstruir su casa? Unidos por Harvey...
- Are you a veteran who had their home affected due to the flood? If you're...